Many charitable foundations and organisations are looking to fund outstanding researchers. With many years of experience, the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) is your reliable partner for calls for proposals, grant awarding, and quality assurance.
The existing collaborations between the FWF and private partners are characterised by a long-term commitment, a focus on scientific and scholarly excellence, and comprehensive funding. All the programmes give the researchers the freedom they need to carry out top-quality research projects at the highest level.
ASMET Research Award
The Herzfelder Family Foundation supports research projects in the field of biochemical/medical cell research.
The FWF undertakes various tasks for the cooperation partner, including:
- Issuing the calls for proposals for the research awards and prizes, publicising them at the research institutes, and spreading the word among potentially interested researchers
- Reviewing the submitted project proposals on the basis of international reviews
- Preparing the FWF Board’s recommendation for one or several award winners
- Overseeing the entire administration of the funding
- Providing supporting services (monitoring the use of funds, reporting)
- Officially announcing the award and award winners